It's easy to become a member of FORC! Anyone interested in social or recreational
tennis can become a member of Fair Oaks Racquet Club. Residents of the city of Fair Oaks
receive a modest price discount on the membership price. Residents of other localities pay slightly more.
• An annual Roster with club information, activity dates, ladder descriptions,
member names, phone numbers, and email addresses.
• A monthly newsletter that keeps members updated on leagues, tennis
tips, socials, and club happenings.
• Lighted tennis courts with organized drop-ins and fun-filled socials.
• A women's singles and doubles ladder.
• Opporunities for SATA and USTA league play.
• A growing men's program.
Annual Membership Dues
Fair Oaks Residents:
Family Membership $50.00 or Single Membership $35
Non Fair Oaks Residents:
Family Membership $75.00 or Single Membership $60.00
Membership dues cover from January 1 through December 31 of the calendar year.
Membership dues for renewing members are due by January 1 of each year.
Membership Application Form
Click here to access an HTML Registration Form.
Click here to access a Microsoft Word Registration Form.
(Completed form should be printed out and mailed to FORC)
Or Email us today for a membership registration form or with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org