For high quality tennis of all levels, join the club. Check out all the member perks we offer.
It’s easy to become a member of FORC! Anyone interested in social or recreational tennis can become a member of Fair Oaks Racquet Club. Residents within the boundaries of Fair Oaks receive a modest discount on the membership price. Residents of other localities pay slightly more.
- Download, print, complete and mail the membership form: Fair Oaks Racquet Club Membership Application
- If paying by check, include check with membership form
Fair Oaks Racquet Club
PO BOX 672
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Or Email Dara Candy, club membership chair, at: email@example.com
- An annual Roster with club information, activity dates, member names, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- A monthly newsletter that keeps members updated on leagues, tennis tips, socials, and club happenings.
- Lighted tennis courts with organized drop-ins and fun-filled socials.
- Opportunities for SATA and USTA league play.
- A growing men’s program.
Annual Membership Dues
Fair Oaks Residents:
Family Membership $55.00 or Single Membership $40
Non Fair Oaks Residents:
Family Membership $80.00 or Single Membership $65.00
Membership dues cover from January 1 through December 31 of the calendar year. Membership dues for renewing members are due by January 1 of each year.
Joining the Fair Oaks Racquet Club after October 1st of a calendar year includes membership through the following calendar year.